July 2022 Trade Justice Bulletin
Inside this edition:
- AFTINET tells the press: WTO decision on COVID19 medicines monopolies falls short
- What impact will the WTO's 12th Ministerial Conference have on people and the planet?
- Labor's trade policy: towards trade justice?
- AFTINET warns that claims in EU trade deal could reduce access to cheap medicines
- Key UK committee demands more time to review Australia-UK trade deal
- AFTINET in the news
Click here to view the July 2022 Bulletin as a PDF