June 2022 Trade Justice Bulletin
Inside this edition:
- New government has a mandate for progressive reform of trade
- AFTINET and allies urge the new government to support strong action on COVID-19 medicine monopolies at WTO
- Support the global actions for Covid-19 equity during the WTO ministerial conference!
- We told the government: Indo-Pacific trade talks need community consultation
- Trade justice election forum featured on SBS News in Depth!
- AFTINET in the news
Click here to view/download the June 2022 Bulletin as a pdf.