Inside this edition:
- AFTINET advocacy: Australia-UK FTA public hearing and meeting with EU Parliamentary delegation
- British investors could sue Australia over climate action if UK joins Trans-Pacific trade pact
- IPEF negotiating objectives announced as India opts out of trade pillar and civil society protests
- First ISDS case over COVID-19 pandemic regulation lodged against Chile
- Glencore hits Colombia with ISDS claim to limit indigenous people’s rights despite Constitutional Court decision
- AFTINET in the media
Click here to view the September 2022 Bulletin as a PDF.